Sunday, January 02, 2005

More online shopping

My brother ordered a NintendoDS from lik-sang without a game so the next day we go online to order him Super Mario DS. If my parents hear about one more order off lik-sang I think their going to pull their hair out ;)

We also just got a CRT 17" Moniter for our new family desktop. In most families where everyone is a complete computer n00b they'd have know idea what to get and I once believed this was a disadvantage for both parents and children however being the self proclaimed computer expert that I am I have discovered that when trying to get your parents to get you a new computer knowing what your on about is a very bad thing. at least for the children

In a n00bish family the Dad would go down to the local store and pickup this really cool, fast but amazingly expensive computer. Really great for playing games like Doom 3. However in my family it know that I can get it cheaper and for some reason I open my big mouth and we end up getting some PIII computer. Of course my dad is so stingy I don't think we would have been able to get a computer costing more than $300 anyway. The point is that its better to just let your dad get the computer on his own cos you'll get some awsome computer so remember. Never help your family buy a computer, you'll thank me for it one day ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home